„It‘s not like it‘s a secret“ is the name of the game. You will learn to unlearn the controlled environment of architecture. Here, it is not about playing for yourself but for the community. A community that you do not know. To do so, you will have to accept the work of others, approriate it and add your piece to the ensem- ble. It is all about the process and the result will be unexpected.
In the end, players and final project will be revealed.
1. Every player must play individually.
2. Every player must keep their anonymity throughout the game.
3. Every player must play one after the other.
4. The kiosk must act as a mediator between the visible/invisible, the game masters/players.
5. The game masters must prepare the task.
6. The game masters must represent the school.
Play fair and play well.